Are you in search of quick, vegan-friendly breakfast recipes to add to your meal routine? If so, this easy almond milk pancake recipe will be sure to satisfy. This delicious breakfast dish is the perfect way to kick off any morning and it’s surprisingly healthy too!
The flavors that come together in these pancakes are uniquely delicious – nutty from the almonds and just sweet enough without needing additional sugar. The ingredients for this nutrient-packed recipe can easily be found at any local grocery store. So skip the boxed mix variety and whip up a tasty batch of almond milk pancakes with this simple and original recipe instead!
If you want to make a taste as identical as almond taste:
In this recipe you can use an Almond milk may be sweetened, unsweetened,
regular, vanilla or chocolate flavour but if you want to make a taste as identical as almond taste so,
i recommend that you can only use unsweetened almond milk. Regular milk and water
makes a different taste, not like an almond taste.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 11/2 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt(very less quantity)
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extra(optional)
- ¾ cup of unsweetened almond milk(or a taste you want to make)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil ,melted (or dairy free)
Use of flour:
Use any type of flour you want to make a taste, for instance, wheat flour or corn flour, etc. But remember that you cannot use gluten-free flour.
Use of sugar
You can use different types of sugar to change your taste. For instance you can use a brown sugar for deeper flavour.
Use of almond Milk:
You can use a sweetened or unsweetened milk but sweetened milk change the taste and it is not gives a taste as same as almonds. You can use any type of milk, whether dairy or not, but remember to use plant-based milk to make a dairy-free pancake.
Use of coconut oil or butter:
You can use almond oil or olive oil, but it gives you a different taste than coconut oil or butter. You can use olive oil in a minimal quantity (one pinch), but it is not as good as coconut oil.
Instructions for making an almond milk pancake:
- First put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In the same quantity mentioned
- above. (Mix until it is mixed or combined very well and the full mixture looks the same every where).
- Then put almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Then mix it for 5 minutes until
- No clumps remaining in it. Then leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Then take a non-stick pan or a griddle and put an oil or butter in it.
- Wait until oil or butter is burned highly.
- Then put a some quantity of batter of almond milk in a pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until bubbles appear. Then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes. And take it in a plate.
- Then put the remaining batter or almond milk in a pan and cook as the first cake. Serve it with chocolates, fresh fruits, or other things of your choice.
This recipe is perfect for an evening tea or breakfast. This is the less time-consuming recipe. You can use this recipe to change the ingredients as you like. You can store it for 1 week in a refrigerator. Take it in an airtight container and store it. Make sure your mixture of pancake is cool before storing it in a refrigerator. You can also store it for 6 months to freeze it. Use this recipe for your family and enjoy it. Thanks
Easy Almond Milk Pancake
- ¾ Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- ¾ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon teaspoon of vanilla extra(optional)
- ¾ Cup cup of unsweetened almond milk(or a taste you want to make)
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil ,melted (or dairy free)
- First put flour, sugar , baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a same quantity mentioned
- above. (Mix untill it will mixed or combined very well and full mixture look like same inevery where).
- Then put an almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Then mix it for 5 minutes untill
- No clumps remaining in it. Then left it for 5-10 minutes.
- Then take a non-stick pan or a griddle and put an oil or butter in it.Wait untill an oil or butter is burn highly.
- Then put a some quantity of batter of almond milk in a pan.Cook for 3-4 minutes untill bubbles appear.
- Then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes. And take it in a plate.
- Then put a remaining batter or almond milk in a pan and cook as first cake.Serve it with chocolates , fresh fruits or other things as your choice.